Saturday, July 17, 2010

I loathe you

I remember this particular scene in Blade Trinity where Ryan Reynolds calls this vampire chick a cock-juggling thundercunt. I now know that he had you in mind.

As a teenager, I loved the whole sequence of insult exchanging. Ryan Reynolds, the chick, and Triple H. It opened up a whole avenue to insulting. Reynolds made it an art. And all of those witty insults, I now know, were conceived with you in mind. My only regret is lacking that skill. Because God knows I want you dead.

I don't give a damn who you are to her. I hate you. I really, really do. I would love for nothing more than to have you die in an accident. A horrid accident. Like getting run over by a ten-wheeler. Imagine how delicious it would be if it was a truck from my company. Shit would be awesome.

Yep. I'm not even going to deny it anymore. I hate you with a passionate, sincere hate that transcends language, culture, and any barrier. This is hate in its purest form. I want to see you suffer and abandoned by the very people you love. I want you to die cold and alone in an alley like a dog, after a life of hurt and abandonment.

How DARE you ask her that question? You imply that I'm just a waste of her time. Because of what? Money. It's all about money. That's all it is to you, isn't it? You care for nothing else. I must thank you, really. I've developed this compulsion to hoard money and build my little kingdom here. This encounter's taught me to be careful, lest I end up like you - a despicable whore who has no value, except money.

I would love to come to your house one day to see you hanging from the eaves. Hopefully the owner of the dick that you stick inside of you will have finally had enough of you and put you out of your misery. Must be horrifying being you, huh? You're a harpy. I cannot imagine the pain of living with you. I pity your husband. Poor fuck. I wonder how many times he's fantasized drowning you in the pond and silence that screechy nagging of yours.

My virulent loathing for you increases whenever she tells me about the bullshit that you spew time and again. You're nothing to me. Your opinions mean nothing to me. What you say, feel, or do, they only serve to show me how much of a shit bucket you really are, as if being a cumbucket isn't enough for you.

What I want to do most of all though, is to choke you. Choke the life out of you, after stabbing you in the gut. I want to see the spark (and terror) in your eyes fade slowly until you join oblivion. After which I'd shit in your open mouth. After all, that's all that ever came out of your mouth, right?

I can only marvel at how shit can produce precious gems. There truly is no greater mystery on this planet. Fuck. You are a country bumpkin with cheaper morals than a whore. You were married to a useless womanizing fuck, and as a second wife. You get not a shred of respect from me. Nothing of consequence. Just a disgusted dismissal of your ignobility and futility of your thinking.

I don't have to impress you. I don't have to respect you. I don't have to like you. I don't owe you shit. You have outlived your usefulness, and it is time for you to join your mother, you withered old cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment