Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fuck. This. Shit.

Don't fucking place the blame on me. How the fuck was I supposed to know there was a miscommunication? MAG-INA YUNG DALAWANG YAN. I think I can be pardoned for thinking that those two actually talk. They live in the same house after all, and their family's not dysfunctional. I thought they discussed shit. Excuse me then for being wrong. Fucking hell.

And the fucking delays. Sure, you'd blame me. But really, those fucking people were supposed to contact their batches. There were delays on their part. So please, remember that before you blame ME. Goddamnit. Just so you know, I did the job well. Yes, there were delays. Some of them my own. But I was hauling ass.

And don't assume that I have a shitload of free time on my hands just because I'm still looking for a job. What, you think I just sit around in my underwear all day watching TV and scarfing down Cheetos? Fuck that. I have a life outside this shit. I have other things on my agenda as well. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. NEVER ASSUME SHIT ABOUT ME.

Putang ina. You drone on and on about shit on MY CELLPHONE MINUTES. I was so tempted to hang up on you. Why the fuck do I have to take this shit from you?

You know, I wish I had never taken this job in the first place. It's meaningless. It's pointless. It's thankless. Nobody gives a shit, so why the fuck should I? I wish I hadn't loved our school so much back then. I was so stupid. I was duped into taking this job. Why the fuck was I so stupid back then? I wish I just quit after the first year. Goddamnit. That's a shitload of time wasted.

I'll be the first to admit that I have my shortcomings. I'm not the perfect one for the job. But no stupid fucks were around to take the job, so I did. I'm not perfect. Far from it. But I really fail to see the sense in this job. In why I keep going at it. Why I take your shit. You just keep going on and on...POINT FUCKING TAKEN ALREADY. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You know what? Fuck this shit. I'm through after this job. I'm done. YOU people organize the final one. I want out. Fuck it. I never wanna see your faces again.

No comments:

Post a Comment