Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weh. See if I care.

You called me immature and juvenile for my resignation towards this shit. LOL. I know. The way I reacted wasn't very mature, was it?

See, thing is, I did not want the job anymore. So I had zero motivation anymore. Add to that, old crones blaming me for shit, lack of interest of the rest of the people involved, as well as your public reprimand...and hey, whaddaya got? EVEN MORE BAD VIBES BWAHAHAHAA.

Now I'm even more pissed. I never wanted this job in the first place. YES. I AM AT FAULT FOR NOT QUITTING SOONER. I admit that.

If a person is trapped in a shit job he hates, motivation forgotten, what's he to do? That's right - MORE PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR. And I just happen to be a master at pulling this kind of shit. What can I say? I'm a pretty shitty human being. I make no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment