Monday, August 13, 2012

Child

Who do you think you are to talk to me like that? I wonder if you were even a friend to me. A real friend would act with more composure. Oh wait, I can chalk that up to your immaturity.

I didn't listen to my father when he told me not to make friends with pests. Now I have a bothersome fly buzzing ineffectual threats in my ear.

You're a terrible person and a subpar friend. All you ever do is whine about your "problems" in life. You want real problems? I know some people who are facing real problems, the likes of which would make you turn a gun on yourself. Your pride in manhood is misplaced. You think being a man is bedding whores on a regular basis, as opposed to being responsible and dependable.

Think about your poor, sick father. Do you think he's proud to have a son like you? If I had a son like you, I'd probably kill myself or sell you to white slavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment