Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kiss My Ass

You know, I wouldn't give two squirts of cum about what you think of me. You think I'm poor? Go ahead and think what you want. Nothing will ever erase the fact that YOU'RE JUST A COUNTRY BUMPKIN. Not your marriage to a loaded guy from the city, not your current financial status. Money can't buy class. I see Mainlander fucks all the time with their gaudy gold chains and Rolexes, fouling up the place with their noveau rich ways as offensive as their body odor and fashion sense.

So fuck that. Your opinion of me will never compute. It will never become a factor. It will always be a non-issue. You're nothing to me outside your role in her family, nothing more. You have NO RIGHT to judge me. You barely know me.

I will find my successes and carve out my fortune. And then we shall see if I'm still a punk. But this is moot. I probably won't even think of you much. I'm a preoccupied man, after all. I'm thankful your family is a tad cold. Interaction won't be as frequent as most fear.

You're nothing to me. If you think of money so much that that's the measure with how you judge people, then I cannot bring myself to respect you. I will seize my success...but I will never stoop to your level.

I don't have to take this SHIT from you. Who the fuck do you think you are? You're nobody to me. You're nothing. So don't you get off thinking your opinions matter. I've long unintimidated myself already. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment