Y'know...after four glasses of bourbon...you know that the shit I do write...this shit's real. Y'dig?
I miss you. At the same time, I think you're a cunt badger. You fucker.
You hurt me, you know that?
...
But I still miss you. In that totally straight way, fuckface.
Sheeeeeit.
Despite what I'm going to say when I'm sober tomorrow, I did consider you a friend, yes. I do miss you, yess. Asshole.
Ang YABANG MO. You think you're all that with your brain all psyched up and shit for science and shit? FUCK YOU. Putakte. You're not ALL THAT!!!!!
You're like a faggot. You nancy boy. But you were my friend. Good friend. Back when I had no one. Had nothing. Was a fucking geek. A Goddamned loser. And you still abandned me. I held on to you because you were all I had, you motherfucker. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT?!
I had a huge HUGE crush on her. You could see that, you asshat. But YOU STOLE HER FROM ME. PUTANINg INA MOOOOO. She was beautiful. With epic boobage to boot. And you swept her off her feet.
Fuck you, my friend.
I loved her. 'course, now, I don't really feel anything for her. Just the most basic level of friendship. One that warrants politeness and shit like that. Yep, that shallow.
I wonder what it'll be like kung naging kami. Even my girlfriend speculates how things would be.
IRRELEVANT. You fag.
All irrelevant. Bakla ka talaga, alam mo yun?
And you broke my heart. I needed a friend. And you left me. Do you have any idea how much that hurt, you bastard? INIWAN MO AKO, TARANTADO KA.
But...like your favorite song would say..."There's a rainbow always after the rain...." I found a friend. A much better friend than you. A straight one, too. BWAHAHAHA. Srsly though. Tunay na kaibigan. He doesn't fail. Not as much as you did/do.
But I do miss you. A little bit. I mean, you're a faker. So what did I endear myself with? Your fake side? I mean...I think so, I dunno. Barbero ka eh, tangina.
All I know is...I have a real friend now. I don't need someone like you now. You fag. I still miss you...but fuck you.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment