Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This Morning

When you told me about that bitch sister of yours and how she made you cry, I was enraged. How dare she? What the fuck does she know? Nothing. She doesn't know jack shit. And yet she's so sure of everything. I don't believe I've met anyone so arrogant before. She doesn't even have anything to back up all that hot air she's spouting out of her pie hole. I couldn't do anything at all. I was beside myself with blind rage.

When I read your pained prose that I saw you writing down this morning, I felt grieved that I could not be there physically to hold you. To embrace you in your pain and to share your sorrows. Shed the tears that you shed. Feel the pricks to the heart that you have. I felt helpless.

It was shattering to hear of you having been hurt, especially by someone you grew up with. It hurts me to even think of you being hurt. If only I can shield you from all the hurt in this world. If only I could take your place and never have you suffer sorrow again. If only I could, I gladly would.

I was elated, naturally, to hear once more about how much I mean to you. That you saw me as a person genuine with his emotions, and that you really truly do love me. That I know, of course, but to hear it from you again...I can never tire of it.

My love, I'm here for you. Even if the world leaves you, I never will. I am always here, just for you. Cry onto my shoulder and burrow into my warm embrace. You are safe with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment