Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Earth Is Imploding

I usually pride myself in my unflappable composure. I thought that while there are things that will still shock me, there will be few things that can disgust me.

Apparently, there are things under my nose that can still strike me down with such disgust it's almost palpable.

My maid is pregnant.

Which segues into the thought of her getting laid.

Which is absolutely disgusting.

To say that my maid is ugly is an understatement. I cannot talk to her while looking at her face. Oh, I try to be courteous. But I also try to preserve my eyesight and sanity. So I settle for a compromise. I take quick glances at her while talking.

She's also dumb. No, stupid would be a more fitting term. Stupid, like unable to follow simple instructions kind of stupid, in addition to clumsy. She's broken God knows how many plates and glasses by now. Including one Php 2,000.00 wine decanter. Fucking dumbass.

So...the thought that this borderline retarded walking bag of meat is pregnant. Meaning some equally retarded and most probably sick guy stuck his junk into her.

Jeeeeezus CHRIST.

Goatse, I can take. Tubgirl? Snore. Lemonparty? Get the fuck out of my office. 2girls1cup? I can watch all night.

But the though of her...

UGH, DUDE! FUCKING SICK! Seriously sick man. So disgusting it's not even funny. Not for shock value, not for anything. Shit, I think scat is more tolerable than this shit.

And what pisses me off is the thought of her being a mother. She's going to destroy the kid's life. And we'll have to share this planet with more retarded people!

GOD ALMIGHTY!

This is six degrees of fucked up. Goddamnit. Another retard to suck the planet's resources dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment