Frigid bitch.
I really did dodge a bullet there. Wasn't just some paltry .22LR bullet. It was some fucking .500 S&W magnum.
Wow. Just...wow. You're such a fucker. Such a bitch.
Look at you, all smiley and shit with your little cousins. If only they knew what a hypocritical whore their 'achi' really is.
You're so full of shit, it's coming out your ears.
I never expected I'd say that about you. No, not all those years ago. You could do no wrong. And now, I know better. My eyes were opened.
You are a bitch. You are a lying, selfish whore. You trample on others. You treat your friends like dirt.
Suck it dry, bitch.
You are nothing. You are worthless. You are poison. Damned are the ones who call you 'friend'.
When I heard you got your heart broken, I was so glad.
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, BITCH?
He was probably a shit stabber. And he fucked you up. YOU DON'T DESERVE ME, WHORE. YOU NEVER DID. I was taken in by a snake.
Disingenious whore. All your good for is sucking.
Your emotional and social growth is stunted. Even a preteen is more mature than you. You ACT mature, but you are anything but. You ACT like you value your friends, but you value everything but friends. All you value are whatever is in your comfort zone. Whatever you haven't taken for granted, at least. You selfish bitch.
You make me SICK. You are puke. Puke made human. And it shows. Our friend you have hurt terribly. You have destroyed her. And for a person who claims to be real, that's really mindblowing. You're the last person I expected to do this shit. Stab a friend in the back. Again and again. You bitch. I hate you. I can't believe I'm saying this. But I HATE YOU.
You claim to be protective of your friends. Why? So that you can hurt them yourself? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You plastic whore. You also claim to be empathetic. That's just a crock of bullshit, fucker.
You fucking bitch. I want to choke the life out of you. You'd easily go down with a half-assed double-leg takedown. I triangle the shit out of you. Watch your face go red with blood and carbon dioxide. That would be priceless.
You stay the fuck away from me. I no longer wish to be your friend. Forget whatever shit we had before. I never knew you. You're dead to me.
I hope you get your heart broken again, ten times worse. I would celebrate so hard.
You're DEAD to me! Fuck off, bitch. I wish I never knew you.
Ganyan ka palang tao. Walang hiya. Walang dignidad. PUTA. I'd continue my rants in Filipino because they have more 'oomph', but I'm not really good in Filipino, plus I'm half drunk already. So I'll just have to settle with a "FUCK YOU".
Fuck you, you bitch. You're flatter than an ironing board. Nobody loves you (I'm sure you know that by now), and will end up as a mail-order bride, or some $5 whore in an alley.
Good luck with your life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment