Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pizza or Sisig

I love what you've done with your hair. You look beautiful. But don't you always? Damn. So that's what you turned us down for. Hm. Dinner with your friends. Meh. It's all good, I guess.

Still...you look stunning. With your snow white skin and piercing eyes. With your hair descending like ebon threads of silk. It would have been great if you joined us. Maybe I'd have kept my anger down and swearing to a minimum when they were demolishing our asses. Then again, it would be quite humiliating to be beaten right in front of the girl I like.

I miss you. It's been too long, quite frankly. Those two nights kept replaying themselves in my head over and over again. Hearing your voice on the phone threw gasoline on the embers of my heart. Your apparition has got me chasing after you deep into the wilderness and into a chasm.

I only hope you lead me elsewhere, or that the spell be broken in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment