Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Yours

How shameful that one who takes pride in his growing and emerging stature as a man, am taken by the gripping sight of a real woman such as you. It's silly, really. Almost surreal. I mistakenly fancy myself a grown man. Or at the least, one close to such. And then you show up and tear all my pretensions down. And I lie in the dust with the sickening realization that I am not far from what I once was. I still am that sad, weak child.

My thirst for you has grown to a suffocating, acrid smoke that throttles the life out of me in an insatiable demand for more of you. This corrosive mist pervades and saturates every fiber of my being. Thoughts of you sustain me; my desire for you fuels me.

The lure of the unattainable is strong. I become ill with infatauation in your intoxicating presence. My heart races at the mere thought of us sharing a chaste kiss together. Your quiet confidence and subtle strength is inspiring.

You're free to do with me as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment